Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Half-Day Appreciation of Café Coffee from 13 Malaysian states, Malacca (ID:#3870)
- Exclusive listing on Maxther.com! Small group size of 6pax only
- The one and only cafe that serves coffee from all 13 states in Malaysia!
- Brief explanation about the concept of the Café, Malaysia coffee, cultural and history
- Explanation of the different type local coffee beans, the plantation, coffee washing to its roasting.
- How to drink a good cup of coffee
- Get a chance to roast your own coffee beans and brew a perfect cup of coffee
Max number of pax: 6
Cost per pax: $43.70
Cancellation Policy: 2 Days
- 1 bottle of Mineral water
- Dinning Voucher
- One cup of Malaysia coffee & a slice of cake
- 1 box of Malaysia 13 states coffee
- Calanthe Art Cafe Postcard
Exclusive experience to Maxther.com! Experience and appreciate the beauty of Malaysia coffee! Learn about the different plantation, roasting and cupping.
We will meet you at the famous Malacca Clock Tower where we will take a short walk (3mins) to our Cafe, which is located into Jonker Street. Feel free to ask us about some information about the street or Malacca!
Upon arrival at our cafe, take a couple of minutes to enjoy our cafe unique decoration, soak in the atmosphere and get ready for the coffee experience! Below is an outline of the program:
– Arrive in Calanthe Art café. Meet with our Maxpert.
– Brief explanation for Café history.
– Explanation about Malaysia coffee history and cultural.
– Explanation about coffee beans
– How to drink a good cup of coffee
– How to roast the local coffee beans
– How to brew a good cup of coffee
– Enjoy a good cup of coffee & cake.
The session can only hold a maximum of 6pax so that each person can have a personalised experience in learning more about the coffee process. Feel free to ask us anything about Malaysia coffee and we be happy to share what we know!
We are also famous for our Baba Nyonya Laksa (Voted top 50 in Malaysia) and other delicious Nyonya food like Ayam Ponteh, Asam Pedas and many other western set menus as well. So do sign up for this experience and see you soon!
- Be in comfortable clothes, Malacca is warm most of the time.
Malaysia | Melaka
No 11. Jalan Hang Kasturi. 75200 Melaka