Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Full-Day Nakhon Pathom Countryside Canal Experience, Thailand (ID:#6049)
- Experience a local train ride experience!
- Cruising on The King Rama IV Canal and see the beauty of the countryside by the river
- Visit beautiful lotus farm and learn how to fold a traditional Buddhist offering out of lotus flower
- Hands-on cooking experience making delicious local snacks - Rice crackers
- Experience tractor riding as we explore fruit orchards at Auntie JAEW's Farm
Max number of pax: 6
Cost per pax: $42.30
Cancellation Policy: 7 Days
- Pick up service by public transport from hotel to Mahasawat canal.
- Private vehicle; one-way transfer from Mahasawat canal to hotel in Bangkok.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Meal plan: Lunch at local restaurant.
- Travel insurance.
- Any meals, transfers or tours that are not mentioned in the itinerary
In the morning at 08.00AM, our friendly guide will meet you at your hotel / place of stay in Bangkok city centre. From there, we will take the public transport to Hua Lamphong or Bangkok railway station where local tickets for the train ride to the south will be provided to you. Travelling on our local train will let you discover and experience the classic way of moving from one city to the next – with the common hard seats on board and scenic views of the countryside as we pass by along the way. After riding the train for about 1+ hour, we will get off at The Wat Suwan station, Nakhon Pathom province where is next to the Mahasawat canal pier.
The canal experience begins, You will be taken on a local boat along the canal to the attractions that start from Lotus Farm or Water Lilly Farm. At the lotus farm, you get to pick lotus flowers by yourself and then our guide will teach you how to fold lotus flowers into traditional buddhist offerings. Normally we will offer folded lotus flower to the monks or Buddha. After that, we will go to learn how to cook delicious Rice Crackers and try the best local snacks before having lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we continue our journey, taking the boat again to visit an Organic Fruit Farm. Hitching a ride on a local tractor, we will ride into the fruit orchards where fruits are organically grown and free from pesticides and other chemicals. You can enjoy tasting the fruits that are in season.
By late afternoon, we are on our way back by private vehicle to your hotel / place of stay in Bangkok city centre.
- Be in comfortable clothing and footwear for boat hopping.
- Personal expenses
Thailand | Krung Thep Mahanakhon (Bangkok)
Phutthamonthon District, Salaya, Nakhon Pathom 73170 Thailand