Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Full-Day City Exploration Discovering Unseen Parts of Saigon, Vietnam (ID:#6131)
- Explore unique local features of Ho Chi Minh City that perpetuates the daily lives of local Vietnamese
- Experience the local ways of living in the city - discovering popular local green places in Binh Quoi Village, learning the local traditions in the form of beautiful Vietnamese hand embroidery, understanding old heritage and religious practices in ancient Taoist temple.
- Don't miss out on exploring the key attractions that are synonymous with Saigon identity - the Reunification Palace, the City Hall, the Opera House, its Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral.
Max number of pax: 10
Cost per pax: $35.00
Cancellation Policy: 7 Days
- Transportation, including hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Mineral water during city experience
- Experienced English speaking guides
- Entrance fees and excursions as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks are not included with any meal
- Gratuities and tipping for guide
Join us for a special city exploration in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. Discover local areas that perpetuate the daily lives of ordinary Vietnamese living in Saigon, while we hit some of Ho Chi Minh’s top cultural, historical attractions and heritage.
At 8:00am, our friendly guide will pick you up at your hotel / place of stay within Ho Chi Minh City Center. We will take you on a unique city exploration that will touch on some of the historical antecedents and modern Saigon as well as delving into some of the more everyday traditional lifestyle of the Saigonese. The morning city exploration covers uniquely local places in the Saigon city:
• Binh Quoi Village – Saigon’s Green Land. Located on Saigon riverside, this peaceful tourist village is full of green spaces with flowers and swaying trees. It is famous weekend location for the local people for picnics and fishing. Enjoying a cup of Vietnamese coffee here is a great way to kick-start this amazing city exploration experience.
• The Jade Emperor temple: Built in 1909 in honour of the great Taoist god – the Jade Emperor or King of Heaven, Ngoc Hoang, this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in Ho Chi Minh City, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes.
• The XQ hand embroidery: We drop by the XQ hand embroidery shop in Saigon where history and traditions of Vietnamese hand embroidery is preserved and practiced. Marvel at the amazing blend of coloured threads across silken canvases, breathing life into artworks in a whole new different way.
• Local Wet Market: We will also visit a local wet market to see first-hand how local Vietnamese buy and sell local fresh produce that are unique to the Saigon city.
After that we’ll head to the city center and discover the symbol, history and culture of Saigon:
• Reunification Palace
• City Hall
• Opera House
• Central Post Office
• Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
The trip will bring you back to your hotel at around 4:30pm.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Group Size: price per pax
2 – 3 pax : 72 USD
4 – 6 pax : 49 USD
7 – 10 pax 35 USD
- Please wear light coloured comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for walking.
- Hat / Cap, Sunscreen.
- Personal expenses.
Vietnam | Hồ Chí Minh (Sài Gòn)
Ho Chi Minh City