Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Evening Street Food Experience in Bangkok’s Chinatown, Thailand (ID:#6031)
- Explore the streets of Bangkok's Chinatown during the evening for their mouthwatering local food.
- Learn about the Thai-Chinese community in Bangkok as we visit local attractions and temples on our food trail.
- Enjoy 4 different Thai-Chinese style food favoured by the local Bangkokians, enjoy refreshing desserts and Thai iced tea.
Max number of pax: 6
Cost per pax: $39.00
Cancellation Policy: 7 Days
- English Speaking Guide
- Food and Drinks as mentioned.
- Tuk-Tuk fee as mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
- Round trip transportation from your hostel/ hotel to meeting point.
In the evening 06.00PM,, we will meet you at the meeting point – in front of Thanachart Bank (orange bank) at the Hua Lam Pong MRT station(Exit 1, on street side) as shown in location map below . Our friendly guide will lead you towards YAO WA RAT street where it is the heaven of street food for both travellers and local people. As we make our way to food heaven, we will stop along at certain attractions and temples in China Town. There are loads of history about Thai-Chinese relation that you will learn during your time at Chinatown..
After the attraction spots, are you ready for FOODIE TIME? Yes, we will bring you to have highly popular Thai-Chinese style foods that are favoured by local Bangkokians themselves. We will be tasting at least 4 local dishes of tasty foods, so 1 serving of each sensational dishes will be shared by 2 persons (all dishes will be enough for full dinner).
Do you like something sweet and still have a space for more? Then, it’s dessert time!!! You must try Thai style bread toast with secret topping. They are served with some coffee and THAI ICE TEA (which we highly recommend!).
After we done the foodie dinner session, we will take a TUK-TUK to the hidden night gems of Chinatown area, where you will see stunning river view of Bangkok during the late evening. Here you can enjoy with some local beer and soft drinks by the riverside at the end of food experience. After that, we will walk back to the meeting point at Hua Lampong MRT station.
- Comfortable and proper-covered clothes and footwear for walking and when visiting temples.
- Personal expenses
Thailand | Krung Thep Mahanakhon (Bangkok)
Hua Lamphong MRT, Bangkok