Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Duong Lam Ancient Village – Cooking & Biking Tour (ID:#3478)
- A full day tour to visit a ancient village and relax in a peaceful countryside
- Learn how to cook one of popular Vietnamese cuisine
- Time to enjoy local daily life and farm works
- Visit Vietnam hundred years old houses
- Please see end of Full Description for all Tour Pricing
Max number of pax: 10
Cost per pax: $60.00
Cancellation Policy: 7 Days
- Vehicle with air-conditioning
- English-speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee
- 01 Lunch
- Mineral Water
- Personal expenses
- Air ticket, tax
- Tipping for guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Cycling and cook your way in an Ancient Village in Vietnam!
0800 AM: Our bus and guide pick you up at your hotel then transfer to Duong Lam Ancient Village. After 1.5 hours drive, we reach one of the few heritage protected villages in Vietnam. Then be welcomed by the the host family that lives in a four hundred year ancient house.
After that, a short walk brings you to the village communal house, the village pagoda – nice example of Northern Vietnamese architecture. You will get started with a fun cooking class. You will get a sumptuous lunch by what you just prepared.
Then, you will have an hour for cycling around the village and its never ending rice fields, this is your chance to see the beauty of the simple life of the Vietnamese farmer. Your next destination is Mia Pagoda.
Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
Single Pax – USD $150.00
Group of 2 pax – USD $90.00 per pax
Group of 3 to 4 pax – USD $75.00 per pax
Group of 5 to 6 pax – USD $65.00 per pax
Group of 7 to 10 pax – USD $60.00 per pax
- Comfortable clothes
- Sport shoes or outdoor footwear
Vietnam | Hà Nội
Duong Lam Ancient Village