Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Experience Thailand’s Dragon Belly – Chinatown & Little India in Bangkok (ID:#3654)
- Experience the chaos in 2 of Bangkok’s oldest communities – Chinatown and Little India!
- Explore intriguing places and local activities such as 1) Thailand's one and only Prostitutes' Temple (real name!), 2) the wonderfully weird Old Market with lots of exotic food, 3) Bangkok's oldest Chinese shrine that is older than the city itself, 4) the enormous Sikh temple and its foundation, 5) Chinatown's back streets - see how people live and work, 6) get your fortune read by a fortune teller (optional, +99 THB pay on site).
- Experience authentic local food: The city's best Phad Thai, traditionally served on banana leaf and a local herbal drink, for healthy body and mind.
- Step back in time at the city's most unique department store (you have never seen this!) - the one and only Hollywood of Thailand.
Max number of pax: 12
Cost per pax: $47.11
Cancellation Policy: 2 Days
- Entrance tickets
- Refreshments from selected vendors
- Tour insurance
- Personal shopping
Be intrigued by two of Bangkok’s oldest communities – Chinatown (known locally as ‘Yaowarat”) and Little India (known locally as ‘Pahurat’) during your half day experience!
Bangkok’s Chinatown is the world’s largest, most chaotic and also one of its oldest. The five original Chinese ‘families’ set up schools and hospitals alongside money lenders, gambling dens, prostitution houses, all internally policed by the Triads. Little India’s community is very different, but no less turbulent.
This walk will take you through two of Bangkok’s oldest communities – Chinatown (known locally as ‘Yaowarat”) and Little India (known locally as ‘Pahurat’). Historical intrigue, shadowy underground tales and superstitious legends are weaved through a narrative of contemporary gossip, along a route full of market noises, exotic smells, colourful decorations and delectable food samplings, culminating in an explosion of the senses!
Experience the chaos!
If you have children between 3 – 14 years old in your group, please email us at email@example.com for separate group pricing.
- Be in comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Personal expenses
Thailand | Krung Thep Mahanakhon (Bangkok)
Hua Lamphong MRT, Bangkok