Cu chi tunnels tour with Vietcong veteran + HCM City Tour (ID:#2964)
- Learn about the history and real-life stories of the Cu Chi Tunnels from a Vietcong Veteran.
- Explore the maze of tunnels and discover how the Vietcong survived underground.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City with an experienced guide.
- Please see end of Full Description for all Tour Pricing.
Max number of pax: 10
Cost per pax: $69.00
Cancellation Policy: 7 Days
- Entrance Ticket
- 2 bottled water / pax
Depart at 08:00am from the hotel. Upon arrival at the tunnels, meet a Vietcong veteran who will give you an overview introduction of Cu chi tunnels on the map and diagram then watch a short introductory video on the construction of the tunnels. The next hour is spent exploring the maze of tunnels, accompanied by the guide and discover how the Viet Cong survived underground and see various man traps, bomb craters and other remnants of war.
Return to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch and city tour. For City Tour, we will visit the war museum,Notre Dam Cathedral, post office, and shopping at local market.
Finish tour around 5 p.m.
Tour Price Packages:
Single pax – USD $162.50
Min. 2 pax – USD $102.00 per pax
Min. 3 pax – USD $80.00 per pax
Min. 4 pax up to 10 pax – USD $69.00 per pax
- For Cu chi tunnels tours please wear light colour shirts and comfortable pants
- Cap / Hat
Vietnam | Hồ Chí Minh (Sài Gòn)
Ho Chi Min City