Your just a few clicks away in booking our great experience.Book Now
Areng Valley Off-Road Adventure 3Days 2Nights, Cambodia (ID:#2713)
- Have a great forest off-road adventure through the mud, difficult jungle road and small rivers.
- Have a great time and unforgettable experience, staying with local villagers in their isolated village and learn about their real lives, tradition, culture and daily living.
- A good chance to see the rare Siamese crocodiles, Arowana Fish and other species of animals and birds.
- Please see end of Full Description for all Tour Pricing.
Max number of pax: 3
Cost per pax: $575.00
Cancellation Policy: 7 Days
- Off-road car with spare parts, fuel and driver
- One Leader
- Meals (2B + 3L + 2D)
- Boat ride to see Siamese Crocodiles
- Homestay or Camping, if prefer
- Water, 2 cans of local beer, 2 cans of coke
- Personal expenses
- Air ticket, tax
- Tipping for driver and leader
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Areng Valley (L/D)
At 07.30am, our well-experienced off-road car driver will pick you up from your hotel/hostel or from Phnom Penh International Airport. We will drive to Areng Valley, about 350km from Phnom Penh, through the picturesque countryside. Along the way are the Pepper, Orange, and Durian Plantations that give you the nice views. You will have a great forest off-road adventure experience, which include driving across two small rivers on our off-road car. Enjoy lunch on route. Before arrival at the Areng Valley, we will stop at a waterfall for a swim. When we arrive at about 3:00pm, we will go directly to the remote Village Homestay (or Camping if you prefer) to meet and talk with the local villagers. You will have a great time and unforgettable experience to stay with the local villagers in their isloated village surroundings. Then we will take a boat ride to see the Siamese Crocodiles before returning to the Village Homestay for the evening. Enjoy dinner with the local villagers and an overnight stay at the Village Homestay.
Day 2: Areng Valley (B/L/D)
After breakfast cooked by the villagers, you will get to learn about their isolated lives, culture, tradition and their living as you visit the village, their pagoda and their kindergarten, which has only a roof and no walls. Return to village house for lunch. In the afternoon, you can either choose to take a kayak ride along the river to see the beautiful surroundings or take a 3-hours walk return trip to see the Arowana fish and waterfall by crossing the small river (Please note that while walking across this small river, sometimes you will be sucked by water leech but it is not dangerous). You will be able to fish with our leader. If we catch the fish, we will grill and eat it there. Return back to the Village Homestay for dinner at village house and overnight stay.
Day 3: Areng Valley – Phnom Penh (B/L)
After breakfast with villagers, we say goodbye to them and transferred back to Phnom Penh. Lunch on route. We will take you back to your hotel/hostel. End of our service.
1 pax – USD $1135.00
2 pax – Total USD $1,430.00 – USD $715.00 per pax
3 pax – Total USD $1,725.00 – USD $575.00 per pax
- Warm clothes
- Hiking Shoes
- First Aid Kits
Cambodia | Koh Kong Province
Koh Kong Province, Cambodia